Food, Pharmaceutical and Environmental Testing
According to the World Health Organisation, unsafe food causes more than 200 diseases, through harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances.
With responsibility for product safety being paramount for food & beverage, and pharmaceutical manufacturers, regular, accurate and high quality testing is invaluable.
Partnering with Australian Laboratory Services (ALS), the services we offer are accredited, approved and licenced by
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (AVPMA)
Medvet provides chemical and microbiological testing to South Australian businesses, all along the value chain:
For more information about how Medvet can help in your industry, select an option below:
To provide extra value to our clients, Medvet is also able to arrange consultancy services, to enhance and extend your food safety program. Services include:
- HACCP qualified Food Safety Plan development and review
- Audit of food safety systems or external second party audits – Exemplar Global Lead Food Safety Auditor certified
- Design or gap analysis of environmental monitoring sampling plans
- Labelling guidance and advice
- Investigation of 'Out of Specification' testing results – root cause analysis, investigational sampling strategy
To arrange a consultant or learn more, simply contact Medvet today.