Medvet has serviced the food, pharmaceutical and environmental customers of South Australia for many years.
Over this time, we have developed the expertise and experience required to meet our customers’ specific requirements.
As the number of food manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing regulations increase, so too do the costs associated with satisfying these conditions.
Medvet recognises these pressures and with the assistance of Australian Laboratory Services (ALS), is able to offer a complete and comprehensive food, pharmaceutical and environmental testing service.
Medvet recognises the importance of quality testing, and by partnering with ALS we are able to offer you confidence in the accreditation and licenses they currently hold. They include:
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (AVPMA)
So why choose Medvet?
No matter what kind of business you have in the food, pharmaceutical or environmental industry, we can provide independent testing services tailored to your requirements.
- A fully comprehensive, one stop shop for all your microbiological and chemical testing needs
- NATA accredited and TGA licensed laboratory
- Accurate results using world class reporting capabilities, providing safety of your products and brand.
- Secure online access to your results
- Sample receipt notification
- Extensive experience and technical expertise
- Outstanding customer service, including a dedicated Business Development Manager
- Competitive pricing
Contact us on 1800 633 838 to see how Medvet can benefit your business