Medvet offers you a range of breath alcohol testing devices - you are sure to find one to suit your workplace.
When you want to purchase a breathalyser to use at your workplace, it's important you choose a quality device certified to AS 3547. This is the Australian Standard that oversees the manufacture and performance of alcohol breathalysers that are used in the workplace.
You should always buy a breathalyser that
- Meets Australian Standards (AS 3547)
- Is able to be recalibrated every six months in line with Australian Standards
- Has a high accuracy in a controlled environment (+/- 0.01%)
- Has an accuracy of +/- 10% in the workplace
Medvet recommends the AlcoQuant 6020 Plus breathalyser, however if you have specific requirements for your workplace, we are more than happy to assist in finding the right breathalyser for you.
AlcoQuant 6020 Plus
With ergonomic lightweight design, exceptional accuracy and reliability, the AlcoQuant 6020 has become the leading hand held breathalyser in Europe and the UK. Its unique sample system allows exceptionally fast testing and recovery.
There are four versions available:
- Active (Standard) – the most popular unit that uses a mouthpiece per donor.
- Active (Standard Download) - same as the standard model with a downloading component; perfect for those who do not want a passive test but more cost effective than a Datamanager.
- Passive – the ability to talk into the breathalyser. Ideal for those who are performing a lot of breath alcohol testing and don’t want to keep changing mouthpieces. This unit also has the capacity of the active breathalyser and can determine a quantitative result with a mouthpiece.
- Datamanager – includes the features of the active and passive breathalysers, but also has the ability to store up to 9,999 results and download to computer for record keeping.
The AlcoQuant 6020 Plus
- Is certified to AS3547 (type II)
- Needs calibration only every 6 months, regardless of the number of tests performed. At 6 months unit ceases operation until calibration has been performed.
- 30 day on-screen calibration reminder
- Is accurate better than +/- 10% as per AS 3547
- Free software upgrade and batteries when calibrated
- 4 x AA batteries included (re-chargeable battery option)
- Shock resistant
- Water and dust resistant
- Simple and easy to use
- 3 year factory warranty
AlcoMeasure WM (Wall Mount)
Offering unrivalled accuracy and reliability by calibrating itself (using its own internally fitted certified gas) every 24 hours, the AlcoMeasure is available in a configuration to suit your needs.
The AlcoMeasure offers:
- AS 3547 certified
- Designed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions
- Extremely fast testing times (just 7 seconds from sample taken to ready for next test when 0.000BAC result)
- Autocalibration every 24 hours
- PC Utility Program for configuration, dtaa management and to install site specific information and advisory messages
Disposable Single Use Breathalyser
Disposable, inexpensive laboratory calibrated, non-evidential alcohol breath tester for personal (self-test) use, which detects the presence of alcohol. This device is certified for accuracy and reliability by Standards Australia (AS 3547-1997).
The single use breathalyser
- Immediately indicates blood alcohol concentration (BAC) against an indicator of 0.05g/100ml (0.05%)
- Each device is supplied in a cellophane sachet ensuring the mouthpiece cannot be contaminated prior to use
- Results available in two minutes
- No batteries required
- No calibration required
- Small and lightweight, ideal for keeping conveniently on hand.
Please note: this is not a legal evidentiary device and as such interpretation of results and acting upon them is entirely at the user’s discretion.
For a quote contact us at email@example.com or call 1800 633 838 and discuss your requirements with our sales team